By S. S.
Patterns are passed down from one generation to the next. These patterns perpetuate because they attach themselves to the soul of each lineage. It can be broken by knowing what they are and then applying spiritual principles to break them.
These behavioral patterns can be activated with or without anyone knowing about it – like mental viruses: most people don’t know they have one until they become depressed and can’t find any reason why.
These patterns are a living thought. This type of thought takes on a life of its own and can wreak havoc in your life. This applies to us all without regard for our religion or faith practices. This can take on a life of its own over time through thoughts and actions. It can be looked at from different angles from generation to generation, karma debts, quantic explanations, nurture shaping nature, etc.
It’s like a virus that finds a healthy host and lives in them, feeds them off, and eventually kills them. It is the mental equivalent of HIV.
Once the thought gains energy and traction in a community, person, or environment, this “mental virus” begins to solidify, ensuring that subsequent people experience the disease that the thought brings. It could bring poverty, close-mindedness, hate, youthful deaths, and deaths by a common cause (heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc.)
When you lay in your worst thoughts in a sleepy state of mind, you embrace your most destructive thoughts.
If you hold onto an over, over again, it can become. This means that it can seem to think for itself. For example, you finally get a good job with good pay and a chance to get ahead in life. Soon, one issue after another appears; a relative dies without life insurance, you miss a payment by a day and get huge late fees and your car breaks down. You get laid off from the job and your vehicle is repossessed – all in a short amount of time. This is a cycle pattern.
These can be broken when they are exposed and you resist them by faith and actions like:
- Laziness and selfishness pattern. You may deal with blaming others and not taking responsibility, being negative, and being stubborn and controlling. Answer: Keep yourself accountable.
- Abuse of freedom, whether through indulgence or dominating others. You may deal with a lack of self-control, overindulgence, and commitment issues. Answer: Develop self-discipline and vulnerability with other people.
- A strong ego, as well as relationship issues. You may have had many “failed” relationships, difficulty connecting to others, and an egotistical streak. Answer: Be more thoughtful of others and consider how you affect them.
- When you abuse power, causing people suffering, you may be selfish, manipulative, narcissistic, and concerned with public appearances and perceived success. Answer: Make caring for others a priority.
You must understand that these thoughts will come into your mind; they will attempt to fool you into thinking that “it’s not that bad” or ‘you’re over-reacting” these are how you excuse this pattern to continue. Trying to make everything seem normal so you won’t do anything. Over time, this thought becomes a habit.
That habit becomes your reality, sharing that reality with all your family, friends, and community.
Be more, do more, and have more. But most people continued to relive past failures over and over… reliving their failures in the imagination first and then manifesting failure in their life. these thoughts are like chains over your life; they bring depression, thoughts of suicide, and thoughts about how horrible things are. To resist you must first recognize them as a thought pattern that has been activated in your life. Second, refuse it as a thought pattern. And lastly, remove yourself from old groups that hold you down in place within yourself and your lineage. It is critical to remove yourself as much as possible from any environment that “feeds” the negative thought.
There is someone who seems to “naturally” resist the curse. These are people who heard a word, saw an image, touched an enlightened mind, or tasted a drop of the good life and were inspired.
The pain of these defect patterns is one way they keep control over people’s lives – by getting them to continue thinking about the same negative things that were taught them to do. Because your mind is set to reproduce its most dominant thought. Thoughts become a habit and those habits become your reality. Then through your speech, actions, and emotions, they reflect in reality. This will continue on and on from now until you know how to break them.
How to break a pattern:
- Identify: You must first identify the pattern infecting you
- Recognize: Your concept of God matters. If you believe in a God who loves you conditionally – only when you are good – then this will fail. A belief in God that loves you unconditionally is required.
- Remember: God did not create you to exist. You were created to live. Life means Love, Peace, Health, and Prosperity. Refill your mind with your vision, thoughts, pictures, and words that show the life you want to live.
- Realize: Put your imagination to work.
- Release: Let Go and Let God
Diligently we become more aware to achieve spiritual progress.
Heaven is Love, Peace, Health, and Prosperity.